Ways to Give
SHOP ON AMAZONSMILE
The LFSC is a participant in AmazonSmile, a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
All you need to do is visit smile.amazon.com and search for the Lupus Foundation of Southern California, and every time you make an Amazon purchase through smile.amazon.com, you will be raising money for the LFSC!
It’s that simple. Plus, it’s free to you, the consumer. The sooner you enroll, the more it helps the cause!
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
There are many ways you can support the LFSC, both today and in years to come.
- General Donation – Make a donation in any amount to help support education, research, and advocacy. With a minimum donation of $35, you will become a member of the LFSC.
- In Memoriam – Make a donation in memory of a loved one and the LFSC will send a card acknowledging your thoughtful donation.
- In Honor – For someone that has everything, make a donation in their name and the LFSC will send a card of recognition to them.
- Employee Contribution – Consider payroll deductions or asking your employer if they match gifts. Donating through your workplace can be quick and easy.
- Bequest – One of the most thoughtful ways to ensure that lupus patients have hope for years to come is to remember the LFSC through legacy giving in your will.
- Sponsorship – We have fundraising events throughout the year with all levels of sponsorship opportunities.